RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Registrants must use private email (ex: Gmail and Yahoo) to ease the access. Do not use office email as we will not be able to send you the email confirmation.
2. Registration opens on 1 June 2019. The committee shall close the registration once the quota is being fulfilled.
3. BIB number is valid for only one name and can not be replaced.
4. Registration fee is not refundable is there any cancellation or no-show.
5. The registrant can not switch the race category.
6. The registrant must register his/her identity according to ID Card/Drive License/KITAS/Passport.
7. The T-Shirt is according to the data that the registrant enrolls. The registrant can not replace the size upon race pack collection.
8. Registration payment should follow the bank transfer to Account Name: Hyatt Pink Ribbon, BNI, acc. 0485248949.
9. Time limit to do bank transfer is 12 hours after the registrants do online registration. Over than 12 hours, then registration is considered as cancel, hence the registrants must re-register.
10. Race pack collection is open from 3 - 5 October 2019, at The Residence Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta. The registrant is not allowed to collect race pack on the D-Day.
11. Committee will not send out the race pack to the registrant's home address.
12. Race pack collecting can be represented by relatives by bringing ID card of the registrant, race confirmation, and procuration under the stamp (IDR 6,000,-).
1. Registrants must capable to finish the whole race, start line to finish line, within event's time requirements 1,5 hours for 5 K, 2 hours for 10K, and 4 hours for 21K.
2. Participants must wear the BIB number under the valid name.
3. Participants must race on the route that has been legitimated by the committee. Once the shortcut is witnessed, it will be automatically disqualified.
4. Each participant is not allowed to push, tackle, block, cheat. Once the unpleasant and cheating gesture is witnessed, the participant will be automatically disqualified.
5. We provide medical, water station for 5K. While for 10K we add water sponge and physiotherapy station. For 21K we add fruit station in the middle of the route.
6. Policemen are on standby to secure the route.
7. We provide chip system to monitor the timing of all participants. It is located at the start line and some points in each race category.
8. The name of the winner must according to the ID Card/Drive License/KITAS/Passport and BIB name. The committee will disqualify the winner in which the name is not according to BIB and ID Card/Drive License/KITAS/Passport.
9. We will transfer the money for the winner within 14 days working.
10. The committee will adjust the rule and regulation according to the situation.