RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Hyatt Pink Ribbon Virtual Run 2021 is organised by Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta in collaboration with Yayasan Kanker Indonesia cabang Yogyakarta. These Rules and Regulations, and all the terms and conditions and other relevant rules and regulations, applicable to the participants of the Event, can be found at www.hyattpinkribbon.com (the “Official Website”).
2. Hyatt Pink Ribbon Run is according to the format “Virtual Run”, in which the participant can run 5/10/21 kilometers wherever and whenever they choose from 01/10/2021 to 31/10/2021
This year's event will not be differentiated by gender. The event is non-competitive. There will be no classification, awards, or medal to the participants. All profits from this virtual running event will be donated to Yayasan Kanker Indonesia cabang Yogyakarta
1. Registrants must use private email (ex: Gmail and Yahoo) to ease the access. Do not use office email as we will not be able to send you the email confirmation.
2. Registration opens on 17 September 2021. The committee shall close the registration once the quota is being fulfilled.
3. Registration fee is not refundable is there any cancellation or no-show.
4. The registrant can not switch the race category.
5. The registrant must register his/her identity according to ID Card/Drive License/KITAS/Passport.
6. The T-Shirt is according to the data that the registrant enrolls. The registrant can not replace the size upon race pack collection.
7. Registration payment should follow the bank transfer to Account Name: Hyatt Pink Ribbon, BNI, acc. 0485248949.
8. Time limit to do bank transfer is 12 hours after the registrants do online registration. Over than 12 hours, then registration is considered as cancel, hence the registrants must re-register.
9. Committee will send out the race pack to the registrant's home address.
General Event Rules
1. Participants will track their distance via a virtual app of their choosing.
2. Suggested running apps are Strava, Garmin Connect, Map My Fitness, Fitbit, Polar, Suunto, Coros, Apple Watch, Samsung Health.
3. By participating in this challenge, the athlete assumes full responsibility for the information provided at the time of registration. The athlete claims to be in good health and able to practice physical activity, as well as declares to fully accept and abide by the competition rules and regulations. Also, he or she assumes any other expenses necessary of his or her participation.
4. There will be no reimbursement from the organization, sponsors or supporters, of no value, corresponding to equipment and/or accessories used by the participants in the event, regardless of the reason, nor for any loss of materials or losses that the athlete may suffer during participation in the challenge.
5. The event organization, as wells as its sponsors and supporters, do not take responsibility for damages caused by the athlete registered for the event, neither to the public patrimony, to third parties or other participants, these being the sole and exclusive responsibility of the author.
6. The event organization recommends rigorous medical evaluation, including prior exercise testing for all participants.
7. The event organization may suspend the event for public security reasons, public acts, vandalism and/or force majeure without the need for any prior notice to participants.
Running outdoors does not pose great risk of COVID-19 transmission or contagion, if the participant is alone, respecting distance to other corridors and pedestrians.